MASTERS HOME IMPROVEMENT OPENS AT NORTHLAND
Exciting new store now open for home lovers and DIY enthusiasts
May 25, 2012: Masters, the newest player in Australia’s home improvement market, is excited to announce its new store in Northland is now open!
The Northland store is the 13th Masters store in the country to open – the fifth in Victoria – and offers a fantastic range of more than 35,000 products from tools and hardware, to kitchens, bathrooms and lighting.
Employing around 150 locals, the store includes:
- High-spec European designer kitchens and accessories at flat pack prices, and quality on-trend flat pack kitchens for un-matched prices
- Big brands in tools and hardware such as Bosch, Hitachi and Stahlwille
- The widest choice of paint colours, finishes and effects in Australia with cutting edge ‘pixel perfect’ mixing technology
- Easy to follow ‘how to’ guides throughout the store to help you manage your project
- Seven service desks and 32 customer service call buttons
- A huge range of sustainable products, from biodegradable paint brushes and recycled teak garden furniture to worm fridges
- More than 5,000 types of nuts and bolts
- Multi-function checkouts which can be easily switched from manned to self-service
“We are so excited to be open in Northland. I think the local community will love every minute of their Masters experience with our friendly staff and incredible range,” said Masters Northland store manager, John Muncaster.
The store also has an extensive drive-through trade area catering to the needs of busy professionals and offering outstanding value, service and quality. Trade customers will find familiar brands as well as exclusive products from the world’s best trade suppliers.
Masters, a joint venture between Woolworths and US home improvement chain Lowe’s, is on track to open between 15 and 20 new stores a year for the foreseeable future.
For more information and a list of current stores, visit www.masters.com.au
- ends –
For more information or images, please contact:
Emma Davey Access PR email@example.com